Effective date: June 26, 2023
Welcome to “Legends in Miniatures”.
2. Important Information and Who We Are
2.2. Data Controller
“Legends in Miniatures” is the data controller and is responsible for your personal data.
2.3. Contact Details
Our full details are as follows:
Full Name of Legal Entity: Legends in Miniatures
Email Address: email@example.com
Postal Address: PO Box 5732, Manly QLD 4179
3. The Data We Collect About You
We may collect, use, and store different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address, and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
4. How We Use Your Personal Data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract, we are about to enter or have entered with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party), and your interests and fundamental rights, do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table ‘Purposes for which we will use your personal data’ above.
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers, including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
We require all third parties to respect your personal data’s security and treat it under the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and per our instructions.
6. Data Security
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed unauthorizedly, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know.
7. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
8. Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request the erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- To withdraw consent.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise any of these rights.